Healthcare Supply Chain Item Master Analyst
Position will be responsible for maintaining strategic supply chain enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Additionally, the position will be responsible for supporting the Supply Chain Manager with supply chain analytics.
- Maintain Supply Chain Item Master using information gathered from internal inventory management system and GPO derived analytics.
- Maintain and make recommended global changes to internal inventory management system (IOS), including price file updates and new item creation.
- Maintain supply chain contract and contract pricing files in all relevant databases.
- Collect data from multiple sources including inventory, product, and affiliate/GPO databases to create integrated reports that can be used to drive decision making.
- Data Mine for a variety of cross departmental projects.
Education: Associate's Degree in data analysis related field, OR equivalent work experience.
- Preferred two years’ experience in data mining/analysis or computer based business report generation.
- Experience working with healthcare related ERP’s (IOS, Lawson, PeopleSoft, etc.). IOS preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Access programs.
Pay: $18 to $22/hour
Job Status: Full Time