Pain Management Technician
- Demonstrates pain management clinical competency, prioritization and problem solving skills during implementation of direct patient care under the supervision of the registered nurse.
- Provides and maintains an organized, sterile field and physical environment following infection control guidelines and policies and procedures.
- Assists with patient care under the direct supervision of an RN
- Part time opportunities
- Monday – Friday, no nights, call or holiday
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years pain management experience.
- Licensure/Certification: Current BLS
- Education: Graduate from an accredited surgical technician program; certification preferred but not required
Job Status: Part Time