The PreOp Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge in the peri-operative setting. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the achievement of patient outcomes through the implementation of critical pathways and in accordance with the mission of the surgery center.
- Requires critical thinking, communication, influence, decision-making, analytical, and flexibility skills to make optimal decisions based on multiple variables and desired outcomes.
- Utilizes effective communication and interpersonal skills to enhance and encourage collaborative staff and community relationships.
Per Diem opportunities
Monday – Friday, no nights, call or holiday
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of two years of recent PreOp/PACU, ER or ICU experience preferred
- Must be able to provide expert professional nursing care for the patient during the pre and post-operative course for both pediatric and adult patients.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the care of the patient.
Job Status: Part Time